These berry chia jam thumbprint cookies are basically everything I usually want in an afternoon sweet treat. They’re satisfying, chewy, and delicious. They’re made with almond flour and very lightly sweetened with honey so they’ll keep you satiated longer without the sugar rush. I made them with a fresh batch of my berry chia jam, Bob’s Red Mill Almond Flour, and Santa Barbara wildflower honey. All of these ingredients are packed with nutrients and vitamin, adding to the delicious benefits of them! Enjoy!
Recipe for Raspberry Chia Thumbprint Cookies
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 3 tbs coconut oil
- 2 tbs honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup mixed berry chia jam
- In a food processor combine almond flour, salt and baking soda.
- Pulse in coconut oil, honey, and vanilla until dough forms.
- Scoop batter 1 tablespoon at a time onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Press a small spoon into the center of each cookie to make an indentation.
- Place ½ teaspoon of jam in the center of each cookie.
- Bake at 350°F for 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Let cool on the baking sheets. Enjoy!