Smoothie bowls are one of my favorite things to make because you can make them to accommodate pretty much any craving. I’ll usually have a smoothie or smoothie bowl with lots of kale for at least one meal per day. Yes, sometimes I’ll have them for breakfast and lunch because they’re just that good. They’re even amazing as a dessert with some shredded coconut and cinnamon! Enjoy this one anytime and get creative with toppings… the sky’s the limit!
Recipe for Green Smoothie Bowl with Hemp Seeds and Strawberries
- 1 cup almond milk
- 3 large handfuls of organic kale
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower or zucchini
- 1 scoop protein powder
- Blend all ingredients in a high powered blender for about 2 minutes or until smooth and creamy.
- Add additional ice if needed to reach desired consistency.
- Top with various toppings. Options include granola (my homemade version here), hemp seeds, fresh strawberries, banana, kamut puffs, etc. Enjoy!