Easter is less than a week away and it’s one of my favorite holidays. All of the pink and flowers are so fun and beautiful! I love dressing up for easter brunch and celebrating with an easter basket and sweets. Recently, I discovered a candy company, HunnyBon, which makes organic and vegan candy and chocolate. What could be better? One of their products is beyond perfect for Easter: raw cocoa almond butter egg. If that isn’t heaven itself, I don’t know what is!
My mom always makes my sisters and I amazing Easter baskets usually filled with gorgeous and delicious treats for spring. She’ll usually puts in a few chocolates or sweets and a nice hand cream or bright nail polish color to embrace the warmer days. Find some basket stuffing ideas below and enjoy the holiday!
- ‘Eggs on Top‘ Cookbook – inspiration for Easter Sunday brunch
- Jouer “It” Cosmetics Bag – a cute case to store a new pastel lipstick or bright nail polish color
- Mandarine Bloom Phone Case – couldn’t imagine a more perfect phone case for spring
- HoneyBon Candy – everything
- Cloud B Bubbly Bunny – how cute!
- Le Creuset Pitcher in Hibiscus – an ideal Easter brunch orange juice pitcher
- Freshly Cut Tulips from Bouqs Co. – so beautiful and I love what the company stands for