This is the type of lunch salad you wish you could have every day but just isn’t the same if you’re missing even one of the ingredients. I made it when we had turkey leftover from our taco salad the night before. My mom whipped up a greek salad from scratch complete with green olives, red onion, and oregano. The watermelon radish, hummus, and avocado really tied all of the delicious ingredients together and the siete chips are essential, obviously. Hope you enjoy as much as I did!
Recipe for Mediterranean Turkey Salad with Watermelon Radish and Siete Chips
Ingredients (quantities not specified… do whatever you feel like!)
- Green, red leaf lettuce, or mixed greens
- Seasoned turkey
- Greek Salad
- red onion, tomato, green olives, oregano, cucumber, olive oil, salt, pepper, red wine vinegar
- Hummus (goes without saying it’s this)
- Chopped watermelon radish
- Siete lime chips
- Prepare the greek salad first by combining all chopped ingredients in a bowl and tossing with salt, pepper, olive oil, and red wine vinegar.
- Assemble and enjoy salad, it’s that simple!