What screams “Valentine’s Day!” more than chocolate covered strawberries? Raspberry truffles with coconut oil chocolate in sweetheart form! I’m completely obsessed with this recipe not only because of how adorable the result is, but also how delicious these turn out! These are perfect for when you’re craving chocolate but don’t want a peanut butter or almond butter cup. And if you’d like to use strawberries instead of raspberries, be my guest! For a coconut rendition, try this recipe in cute heart shaped molds to celebrate Valentine’s Day!
- 1 cup frozen raspberries, defrosted
- 2 tbs coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- pinch of pink salt
- 2 tbs paleo chocolate chips
- 1/2 tbs coconut oil
- + a sweetheart mold! I used this one from Michael’s
- Gently melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between
- Using a teaspoon measure, drop a little bit of the chocolate mixture in each mold. Tap the mold on the counter so each heart is even.
- Place mold in freezer for about 5 minutes of until solid.
- In a blender, combine raspberries, coconut flour, vanilla, and salt. Blend until smooth.
- Remove the heart tray from the freezer and top each chocolate heart with about 2 tbs of the raspberry mixture.
- Freeze again for about 10 minutes or until solid!
- Enjoy these on their own or drizzled with extra chocolate and coconut flakes or a scoop or your favorite but butter! Store in the freezer.