This is one of those bowls which while you’re eating, you want it to never end. The tofu, avocado, broccolini, and dressing combine to make the most fantastic flavor! It’s easy enough to make on a weeknight and delicious enough to eat weekly (if not a couple times a week!). I always make extra dressing to keep in the fridge and this recipe will yield plenty. Use the leftover to dress up a grain salad or even as a marinade for tofu or chicken! I hope you enjoy this bowl as much as I did!
Recipe for Roasted Broccolini with Tofu, Avocado, & Lemon Miso Vinaigrette
for the lemon miso vinaigrette:
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tbs miso paste
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 bunch broccolini
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- red pepper flakes
- roasted tofu
- mixed greens
- sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Place washed broccolini on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and drizzle with olive oil. Season with sea salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Roast for about 15 minutes or until crispy.
- To make the vinaigrette, combine all ingredients in a jar, seal, and shake vigorously to emulsify. Cool in the fridge or temporarily set aside.
- Assemble your bowl however you like, topping with tofu, broccolini, avocado, sprouts and finished off with the lemon miso vinaigrette & sesame seeds. Enjoy!